Where'd you get that towel? I don't see any attendants around. ...
Dennis: Where'd you get that towel? I don't see any attendants around.
Frank: I borrowed it fringe style from that guy over there. I gave him a bite of my hot dog, he's letting me use his towel.
- Frank Reynolds, Dennis Reynolds
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 5: "Mac and Charlie: White Trash"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Frank Reynolds Quotes, Dennis Reynolds Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 5 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Dee: I bet you don't even have any black people here.
Pool Guy: Excuse me, ma'am, but there's an African American family right there.
Dee: Well good for you. You keep a couple token ones around. Do you parade them around like a couple dancing monkeys?
- Permalink: I bet you don't even have any black people here. Excuse me, ma...
Dennis: You're born into class. It's about pedigree. It's about upbringing. It has nothing to do with your present circumstance.
Dee: See, Dennis and I were born upper class. Therefore, we currently are and will forever remain upper class. Frank, stop picking your teeth for one second and back us up here.
- Permalink: You're born into class. It's about pedigree. It's about upbrin...