Why don't we just call your doctor? You can't call my doctor o...
Larry: Why don't we just call your doctor?
Cheryl: You can't call my doctor on the weekends, unless it's a life threatening emergency.
Cheryl: Yeah, if you call his machine, it'll tell you you can't page him.
Larry: You called up and that's what it said?
Larry: That is obscene, you know that? [imitating the doctor] "Can't disturb the doctor on the weekend! Don't call the Dr. Zeppler on the weekend unless it's life-threatening!"
Cheryl: Okay, okay.
Larry: [imitates the doctor's wife] "Norman, is someone calling? Who's calling? We're in the middle of dinner, Norman!"
Larry: "This better be life-threatening or you're not gonna leave this house!"
Cheryl: Larry, please. I'm begging you.
Larry: "Norman! Unless they were burned in a fire I don't want you getting up from your chair. Do you understand, Norman?"
- Larry David, Cheryl David
- Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 1 Episode 9: "Affirmative Action"
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Related Quotes:
- Larry David Quotes, Cheryl David Quotes, Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 1 Episode 9 Quotes, Curb Your Enthusiasm Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
You sounded like, like, christ, Pat Buchanan's gym partnerRichard [about Larry's tasteless joke]
- Permalink: You sounded like, like, christ, Pat Buchanan's gym partner
Richard: He's my dermatologist.
Richard: For 15 years now.
Larry: Even with the whole affirmative-action thing?
- Permalink: He's my dermatologist. Really? For 15 years now. Even with...