Why don't you just get snipped? You mean a vasectomy? Yeah. ...
Alan: Why don't you just get snipped?
Charlie: You mean a vasectomy?
Charlie: Well, then, say "vasectomy". Don't say "snipped"!
Alan: What's wrong with "snipped"?
Charlie: It's demeaning. "Snipped" is what you get for twelve bucks at Supercuts.
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 24: "Can You Feel My Finger?"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 24 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Doctor: Now, let me ask you a question. Do you have children already?
Doctor: Okay, then you might want to consider freezing some sperm, just in case you change your mind.
Charlie: Frozen sperm? I don't know.
Doctor: Why not?
Charlie: Well, you know, when you freeze shrimp, it's never as good as fresh.
Doctor: That's really not the same thing.
Charlie: So you know for a fact that frozen kids are just as good as the regulars?
- Permalink: Now, let me ask you a question. Do you have children already? ...
Charlie: Okay, let me try this again. A vasectomy is a very simple procedure.
Jake: Are you sick??
Charlie: No, no, no, I'm perfectly healthy. It's just a procedure so that I don't have babies by accident.
Jake: Oh, yeah, like we had to do with Scout.
Alan: The dog we had. Couldn't keep it in his fur! Keep going, you're doing great.
Charlie: Jake, it's not exactly the same with people as it is with dogs.
Jake: I know... Why don't you just wear a condom?
- Permalink: Okay, let me try this again. A vasectomy is a very simple proced...