Yes, it's a dirty word? The word is Yes. I say it at anything....
Serena: Yes, it's a dirty word?
Chuck: The word is Yes. I say it at anything. If an opportunity presents itself I take it. There's nothing I won't try once. Even happiness.
Nate: He's very inspiring. I've been saying all summer he should run an infomercial.
- Serena van der Woodsen, Nate Archibald, Chuck Bass
- Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 1: "Yes, Then Zero"
- Gossip Girl
- Related Quotes:
- Serena van der Woodsen Quotes, Nate Archibald Quotes, Chuck Bass Quotes, Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 1 Quotes, Gossip Girl Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Dan: It's Blair's Save the Date.
Rufus: You're not happy. You guys are still friends, right?
Dan: Yeah. Friends. I wonder if she invited Chuck.
Rufus: If he's anywhere that FedEx can reach.
- Permalink: It's Blair's Save the Date. You're not happy. You guys are sti...
Dan: Dad! What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be in London helping Jenny set up St. Martin's.
Rufus: She and Eric kicked me out when I didn't know who Sierra Burton was, so I came back here early and thought I'd spend some time with you.
- Permalink: Dad! What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be in London...