You busted up that crack house pretty bad, McGonigle. Did you re...
(The Simpsons are watching TV)
Chief: You busted up that crack house pretty bad, McGonigle. Did you really have to break so much furniture?
McGonigle: You tell me, Chief. You had a pretty good view from behind your desk.
Homer: Ah, McGonigle: eases the pain.
Chief: You're off the case, McGonigle!
McGonigle: You're off your case, Chief!
Chief: What does that mean exactly?
Homer: (yelling) It means he gets results, you stupid chief!
Lisa: Dad, sit down.
Homer: Oh, I'm sorry.
- Homer Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Chief Wiggum
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7: "Bart's Inner Child"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Chief Wiggum Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
You may remember me from such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin" and "Get Confident, Stupid."Troy McClure
- Permalink: You may remember me from such self-help videos as Smoke Yourself...
Groundskeeper Willie: (Speaking into a microphone) If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, and burn yer town to cinders!
(A man whispers something into his ear.)
Groundskeeper Willie: I know it's on!
- Permalink: If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, an...