You can't tell her! Alex. She coded in my arms. Out of nowhe...
Alex: You can't tell her!
Alex: She coded in my arms. Out of nowhere, she died. Just... I'll tell her. I'll tell her when she gets stronger.
Izzie: (calls from her room) Alex...
Alex: You ok?
Izzie: I had a dream. He was in his uniform.
Izzie: George is gonna die in the army if we don't stop him. Hand me my phone, I need my phone.
- Meredith Grey, Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 1: "Good Mourning"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 1 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
In medical school, we have a hundred lessons that teach us how to fight off death, and not one lesson on how to go on living.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: In medical school, we have a hundred lessons that teach us how t...
According to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, when we're dying or have suffered a catastrophic loss, we all move through five distinct stages of grief. We go into denial because the loss is so unthinkable we can't imagine it's true. We become angry with everyone, angry with survivors, angry with ourselves. Then we bargain. We beg. We plead. We offer everything we have, we offer our souls in exchange for just one more day. When the bargaining has failed and the anger is too hard to maintain, we fall into depression, despair, until finally we have to accept that we've done everything we can. We let go. We let go and move into acceptance.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: According to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, when we're dying or have suf...