You didn't decorate it? No. Exactly. We didn't, because we...
Phyllis: You didn't decorate it?
Jim: We didn't, because we think it'd be better to do it together.
Andy: Why would you wrap it in a sheet, if you're not covering anything up?
Pam: Is it ... is it fake?
Dwight: Yes, we are unveiling, an artificial tree, that will never die...
Dwight: Like the spirit of Christmas!
Stanley: We're supposed to applaud you for taking a giant diaper off fake tree?
Dwight: This was a successful unveiling! Go back to work! Merry Christmas!
- Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Pam Beesly, Andy Bernard, Phyllis Vance, Stanley Hudson
- The Office Season 6 Episode 13: "Secret Santa"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Dwight Schrute Quotes, Jim Halpert Quotes, Pam Beesly Quotes, Andy Bernard Quotes, Phyllis Vance Quotes, Stanley Hudson Quotes, The Office Season 6 Episode 13 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart just melts when I hear the sound of children singing. [pauses] Ha! Not really. I'm just tired. Days are short ... I don't know. Maybe I'm depressed.Dwight
- Permalink: My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart ...
Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be together.Pam
- Permalink: Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be to...