You look at an animal shelter and see homeless dogs and kitties ...
Charlie: You look at an animal shelter and see homeless dogs and kitties about to be put to death. Me? I see an ass farm.
Alan: OK, I'm speechless.
Charlie: No words necessary - silent admiration is all I ask
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 23: "Anteaters. They're Just Crazy-lookin"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 23 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Fernando: Is the big one here?
Charlie: She went to get something waxed.
Alan: We were afraid to ask what
- Permalink: Is the big one here? She went to get something waxed. We wer...
Jake: She brought soup!
Charlie: Why would she bring soup?
Alan: You told her you had a bug. So she assumed it was bronchial. If you had been more specific like I suggested, you could have precluded this. Nobody just drops by when they think you have diarrhea.
Jake: And I bet they don't bring soup, either
- Permalink: She brought soup! Why would she bring soup? You told her you...