You want to toss some inspiration my way? Cause the guys think ...
Charlie: You want to toss some inspiration my way? Cause the guys think Schmitty is all that and I'm no good.
Dee: Okay, Charlie, how about this? You are really good at cleaning shit out of toilets, and taking trash and throwing it into dumpsters. So why don't you get a new job somewhere else doing those things and make friends there?
Charlie: Are you telling me to get a job here as the janitor and you and I can be best friends?
Dee: That is absolutely not what I'm saying.
Charlie: I'm gonna go talk to the principal and see if I can get that job and then we'll work on the friendship thing.
- Charlie Kelly, Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 8: "The Gang Gets a New Member"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 8 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Dee: So I shouldn't give up on my dream?
Teacher: You must give up on your dream, it's far too late for you.
- Permalink: So I shouldn't give up on my dream? You must give up on your d...
Charlie: You pushed him out of a moving car and yelled, "You're out of the gang!"
Mac: Now, in hindsight, that does seem kind of rash.
Dennis: It was kind of a snap decision.
- Permalink: You pushed him out of a moving car and yelled, You're out of the...