You're always worried about Julie and me and you beat up my new ...
Susan: You're always worried about Julie and me and you beat up my new boyfriend. And now you're protecting me from Edie. Do you know what all that means?
Mike: That you're high maintenance?
- Susan Mayer, Mike Delfino
- Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 21: "I Know Things Now"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Susan Mayer Quotes, Mike Delfino Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 21 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(At Mike's place after Oliver has played the tape of Karl and Susan talking)
Susan: Okay, ahm, first of all it was not the best sex I ever had. I just said that to make him feel better. Obviously, you are the best sex I ever had.
Oliver: That explains the punch in the face.
Mike: I'm gonna hit you again if you don't shut up.
Susan: I know that this looks bad-
Mike: You were actually fooling around with Karl behind Edie's back.
Susan: No, no, no. No, Karl lied to me. He told me that he and Edie had split up before-
Mike: You know what? I don't even care.
- Permalink: Okay, ahm, first of all it was not the best sex I ever had. I ju...
Susan: I've never stopped caring about you.
Mike: Then why did you jump in bed with Karl?
Susan: I would have never even gone there if I thought there was a chance with us. You just closed the door so completely, I- Can we just not talk about him? Have some more pie. (She feeds him) I know you like pie. I know you like me.
- Permalink: I've never stopped caring about you. Then why did you jump in ...