You're leaving too, right? Yes, relax. I plan on spending Chri...
Charlie: You're leaving too, right?
Alan: Yes, relax. I plan on spending Christmas eve at a movie theater all by myself just so you can have sex tonight.
Charlie: You could have sex too, just pick the right movie theater.
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 11: "Walnuts and Demerol"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 11 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Dorothy: Listen, Alan, I'm looking for my daughter.
Alan: Drunk blonde?
Dorothy: Well, she isn't always blonde
- Permalink: Listen, Alan, I'm looking for my daughter. Drunk blonde? Wel...
Evelyn: I forbid you to see this woman anymore.
Charlie: You forbid? What gives you the right to forbid? I'm 39-year-old.
Evelyn: I'm your mother, you are 40, and you must not see this woman anymore!
Charlie: Mom, you know that just makes me want her more.
Evelyn: Charlie I mean it!
Charlie: I'm getting hotter.
Evelyn: Look I know certain things about Gloria's past which are, well, unsavory.
Charlie: Okay, I'm going supernova.
Evelyn: Will you listen to me! If you continue to see this woman it will hurt me deeply.
Charlie: I may have to marry this girl
- Permalink: I forbid you to see this woman anymore. You forbid? What gives...