You're the messy one. No, no, my apartment's messy, my locker...
MEREDITH: "You're the messy one."
CRISTINA: "No, no, my apartment's messy, my locker's messy, but I am not messy. Sometimes you have like food and stuff in your hair."
IZZIE: "Food. Band-aids on your face. I still can see that indentation from the nose strip you were wearing last night."
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens
- Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 11: "Six Days (Part II)"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 11 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: "There's a club. The Dead Dads Club. And you can't be in it until you're in it. You can try to understand, you can sympathize. But until you feel that loss... My dad died when I was nine. George, I'm really sorry you had to join the club."
GEORGE: "I... I don't know how to exist in a world where my dad doesn't."
CRISTINA: "Yeah, that never really changes."
- Permalink: There's a club. The Dead Dads Club. And you can't be in it unti...
MEREDITH: "Hey, how's it going with Addison?"
ALEX: "What? What do- what do y-you mean by that?"
CRISTINA: "What are you plotting and can I get in on it?"
- Permalink: Hey, how's it going with Addison? What? What do- what do y-yo...