On this week's episode of 90210, the following relationships were affected in the following ways:
- Ivy and Dixon got closer than ever because she was in his room, on a date, when the Wilsons broke the news to their kids: the marriage is on the rocks and they are seeing a counselor. Because Dixon had to get back to Ivy, Annie was left alone with this news. She cried, as always, and ran over to Liam. The two of them worked on his boat.
- Liam himself was upset for two reasons: his dad left town after taking the coins Liam stole for him; and Liam had warned Naomi to stay away from Jen. But she ignored his advice and outed Jen's sexual liasons right in front of her new husband, Olivier. He reacted by storming away...
... and by sleeping with another woman, which Jen's PI caught on camera and which netted Jen millions of dollars in a divorce settlement. She's also now in charge of Naomi because she told their father that Naomi had been irresponsible.
- Ryan drank a lot and got high because Jen was back in town.
- Teddy admitted that he was in love with Silver, but faces a problem at home: his father wants him to focus on tennis and have no distractions (read: girlfriends).
- Navid dumped Lila because he still has feelings for Adrianna, but was left bummed to close the episode when he saw her getting closer to Javier, a professional singer with whom she's recording a duet.
My parents are going out tonight and I can't wait any longer to hang out with you.Dixon [to Ivy]
- Permalink: My parents are going out tonight and I can't wait any longer to ...
Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.Adrianna
- Permalink: Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.