On the final 90210 of 2009, here's what went down...
- Liam admitted to Ivy that he still had feelings for Naomi. She initially took the news well and even texted Naomi to go over to Liam's because he had news for her. In his workshop, Liam opened up, apologized and the pair made out. He even showed Naomi what was under the tarp: a boat he was building because his psychologist said he needed a release. Viewers then saw Ivy in her car, crying over her loss.
- Dixon also told Silver he wished they'd never broke up. He even kissed her! This took place after the winter dance, which Teddy had asked Silver to attend with him, but she turned down because he's too much of a player. Still, those two kissed on the dance floor and, even though she walked away after it happened, Silver told Naomi she felt something during the smooch. Looks like we have a major love triangle on our hands!
Also, late in the episode, Dixon told Debbie he wanted to track down his birth mother again.
- Distraught over Jen, Ryan downed some vodka at the dance. We're guessing this is the start of a drinking problem for him.
- As for Annie, the truth finally came out. Naomi, who apologized to her in person about the Liam/Jen mix-up, led a quasi intervention in which everyone told Annie that Jasper was a drug dealer. Adrianna even said she'd go on record about having bought from him, even if it got her in major trouble. Navid added that Jasper pushed him down the stairs. Annie confronted Jasper with these accusations and forced the truth out of him. He replied by finally bringing up the fact that Annie ran over his uncle. That's how the episode ended.
I saw him kissing that barefoot surfer chick. Apparently, he likes the smell of BO.Naomi
- Permalink: I saw him kissing that barefoot surfer chick. Apparently, he lik...
You put me through Hell, Naomi.Annie
- Permalink: You put me through Hell, Naomi.