The pressure was on this week, as Adam Lambert served as a mentor and the finalists sang songs from the Elvis Presley catalog. Moreover, they did so aware that two of them would be going home.
So, who shook off the nerves and stood out? And who is in serious danger of elimination? These are our rankings from the evening:
- Lee DeWyze rocked out to"A Little Less Conversation."
- Crystal Bowersox was her consistent, strong self with "Saved."
- Yes, Tim Urban earned another top-three ranking due to his rendition of "Can't Help Falling in Love."
- Michael Lynche did the judges proud and connected with the audience during an emotional "In the Ghetto."
- Casey James played his guitar and made the ladies swoon with "Lawdy Miss Clawdy."
- Katie Stevens almost seemed to be talking to the judges with "Baby What You Want Me To Do."
- Siobhan Magnus took a risk on "Suspicious Minds." For once, it didn't pay off for her.
- Aaron Kelly is in trouble after a less-than-stellar version of "Blue Suede Shoes."
- Same for Andrew Garcia and his "Hound Dog."
Who was your favorite of the night?
Want more American Idol?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!