After watching Casey James perform "Blue Skies" this week, Frank Sinatra might be rolling in his grave. The former front-runner was seriously THAT awful.
Without his guitar, Casey was simply lost. We rank the performers below, and must give a shout out to Harry Connick Jr. - that's how you mentor!
- Lee DeWyze: Really is making a run at Crystal now. Ellen said his rendition of "That's Life" would have won the title if he sung it on the finale. That's saying a lot, maybe too much. But we loved it.
- Michael Lynche: Always wear a fedora, Big Mike. Always. He connects with the audience better than any contestant.
- Crystal Bowersox: Perfectly solid, but nothing spectacular. Is she coasting until the finals? That could be dangerous.
- Aarok Kelly: His take on "Fly Me to the Moon" didn't change our opinion: he isn't top-five material.
- James: Had no clue what to do without a guitar in his hands.