- Shawn (Brandon Beemer) helps Maggie plan a surprise a big party. Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) comes in and Shawn is not pleased to see her.
- Belle (Martha Madison) is setting up for the party and studying for her class. Philip (Jay Kenneth Johnson) shows up and she tells him to get lost.
- Sami (Alison Sweeney) and EJ (James Scott) continue their fight. Sami spits out that she wants out of their marriage. Like, this minute.
Belle tells Philip to leave because she's furious that he told Bo (Peter Reckell) about Belle's involvement with the gun incident. Philip asks her to just be honest with herself and with Shawn.
Shawn apologizes to Chloe for telling him about Belle and Philip in the middle of their high school reunion because he understands that she was just trying to help him.
EJ wants Sami to calm down and think about things before walking out on their marriage, but Sami refuses. He then yells out her to get out, but says that she'll be back because she needs him and wants him.
Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) asks Billie (Julie Pinson) to be Ali's godmother. She's touched, and accepts. But she puts two and two together that Lucas might be about to get arrested. Lucas promises that he won't be.
Sami tells EJ that he's actually become how she used to be: sneaky, not to mention selfish, thinking only of himself. But she's not like that now.
Sami doesn't takes EJ's threats seriously anymore. She says for the 100th time that she's going to take Johnny and Ali and getting out of there.
- Shawn comes over to the pub, and things are tense between him and Belle. She begs him to talk to her, but he doesn't have anything to say.
- Belle says she's so sorry and she promises never to deceive Shawn again. Shawn says that things have to change around here.
Philip brings Chloe over to his office at Titan. He shows off his business acumen, and says that to become powerful, you have to be ruthless.
Lucas helps himself to a drink in EJ's apartment... as EJ is lying on the ground. Now that's a classy move by Lucas (Byran Dattilo).
Billie talks to Maggie about her concerns about Lucas. Billie, crying, then tells her that she suspects Lucas won't be around to raise Ali.
Philip says that he's not in love with Belle, and Chloe says that she's not the same Chloe Lane that she used to be. They fall on the couch, kissing.
Maggie thinks that Lucas might be back on the bottle, but Billie thinks it's much worse than that. Maggie promises to look out for him.
Sami has gotten the kids out and as she and Lucas leave, EJ tells her that they're going to discuss this later. Sami tells Lucas that her only regret is that it took her so long to realize everything that has happened.
Want more Days of Our Lives?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!