Gaby and Angie head to New York this week. They go in search of Danny and Ana and run into Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova there.
- Lynette and Tom are in for a major surprise when Preston returns from Europe.
- Mike wants to show Susan what a real man he actually is.
- Bree realizes a shocking connection to her new employee, Sam.
- Katherine is confounded over her feelings for Robin.
Mike: Did you just say Katherine is a leprechaun?
Susan: Lesbian. Katherine is a lesbian.
Mike: Okay. The first one made more sense.
Susan: Apparently, the other night, Katherine and Robin got a little drunk...
Mike: Hold it. Robin?
Susan: Yeah. She's a leprechaun, too.
- Permalink: Did you just say Katherine is a leprechaun? Lesbian. Katherine...
Tom: So, Paris, Prague, Madrid... it sounds like you guys saw everything.
Lynette: But you still haven't told us how you two met.
Preston: Well, uh, the first time I saw Irina was on a beach in Nice.
Irina: It was, uh, how you say in english? The... (she gestures)
Lynette: Oh, you really did see everything.
- Permalink: So, Paris, Prague, Madrid... it sounds like you guys saw everyth...