Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
- Sybil cannot make it to Mary and Matthew's wedding, but Robert thinks it's for the best.
- Despite Mr. Carson saying no, Miss O'Brien once again goes to Cora with her request to hire her nephew as footman.
- Mr. Bates is in prison, and Anna is fighting to free him.
- The lion's share of Cora's fortune is gone.
- Once again, the future of Downton Abbey is at the fate of funding.
- The new footman is very tall, which is apparently very odd for a footman.
- Sybil and Tom arrive and all talk of Ireland causes uncomfortable situations.
- Ethel is still pursuing Sir Anthony.
- Matthew and Mary return from honeymoon.
- Martha continues to clash with the family about saving Downton Abbey.
- Lord Grantham asks Sir Anthony to stop courting Ethel.
- Thomas does everything he can to ruin Alfred’s chances at success at the Abbey.
- Martha cannot help save Downton this time.