- Hannah's grandmother is dying so she goes to visit.
- Lorraine asks that Hannah say she and Adam are engaged.
- Lorraine thinks Adam might not be right for Hannah.
- Hannah argues with her cousin Rebecca.
- Lorraine and her sisters argue over their mother Flo and her belongings.
Grandma Flo: Wow you look nice, what did you do?
Hannah: Oh I gained 15 pounds.
- Permalink: Oh I gained 15 pounds.
Adam: The only thing I remember about my grandma is that she had rough skin and spit a lot.
Hannah: My grandma's very neat and she had skin like a kitten's ear.
- Permalink: My grandma's very neat and she had skin like a kitten's ear.