Glee returned with the club in need of new members. In order to compete at Nationals (in NYC!), Will told the group they needed to expand. Hence, a search for new singers.
Two were sort of found: Sam plays football and has a great voice, but he's hesitant to get involved in the group because he's new in school and doesn't want to be seen as a loser. He ends up taking Finn's spot as quarterback when the new coach (more on her shortly) kicks Finn off the team
Then, there's a foreign exchange student named Sunshine. She has an incredible voice and the group wants her to join, except Rachel, who is threatened by her talent. In the end, Vocal Adrenaline (and their new coach, a guy named Dustin) steals Sunshine away with a few gifts. The members are pissed at Rachel for letting her get away.
As for that coach: her name is Beiste (it's French) and the school has increased her team's budget, while taking money away from New Directions and the Cheerios. In response, Will initially teams up with Sue to make their rival's life Hell and force her to quit - but when he sees the effect this has on Beiste, Will apologizes. And, of course, Sue is vows revenge on him for turning his back on their partnership.
- Quinn is made head cheerleader again. She gets into a major fight with Santana because she tells everyone about the latter's breast implants, which are the key reason why Sue demotes her. Welcome back, bitchy Quinn!
- Artie and Tina broke up over the summer when Tina grew close to Mike at Asian camp.
- Finn and Rachel are very much together.
Even if your team has dropped their sequin-covered panties and urinated all over the stage like an elderly Carol Channing, they literally could not have done worse.Sue
- Permalink: Even if your team has dropped their panties and urinated all ove...
One girl ate a pigeon. That's how badly they wanna be Cheerios.Sue
- Permalink: One girl ate a pigeon. That's how badly they wanna be Cheerios.