- April hosts a breakfast with the residents and attendings. No one is giving her any attention and she is not struggling as CR.
- Meredith gets fired. The Chief is trying to find a way to help her.
- Social Services comes by and Meredith pretends everything is ok. They talk with Derek and find out the real situation. Meredith leaves to go get Derek but takes Zola and leaves instead.
- Christina is still pregnant, struggling with it because she needs Owen to understand.
- The medical case centers around a sinkhole caused by a water main break. A father and son are severely injured and a husband and wife get stuck in the hole. Her leg begins to get amputated by the husband until Owen can get down there to finish.
- Alex is still stuck on the outside from all of his friends because of his ratting out Meredith on the clinical trial.
I wish I wanted a kid, I wish I wanted one so bad.Cristina
- Permalink: I wish I wanted a kid, I wish I wanted one so bad.
Do you have what it takes? If your marriage is in trouble, can you weather the storm? When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith and trust that you can survive this together. Maybe you just need to hold on tight and no matter what, don't let go.Meredith
- Permalink: Do you have what it takes? If your marriage is in trouble, can y...