Follow In Plain Sight
In Plain Sight Tags
- In Plain Sight Reviews ( 21 posts )
- In Plain Sight Spoilers ( 14 posts )
- In Plain Sight Casting News ( 7 posts )
Rabbi: Families are like puzzles, they fit together in a certain way, and when one of the pieces are missing it throws everything off.
Mary: Okay, is there a point in there somewhere?
Rabbi: The point? The point is I find people Mary, all kinds of people, no matter how long they have been gone, I find them. So just in case...
- Permalink: Families are like puzzles, they fit together in a certain way, a...
One of the most difficult moments in anyone's life is when the fog of childhood lifts and we see for the first time our parents as people.Mary
- Permalink: One of the most difficult moments in anyone's life is when the f...