This week on Mad Men:
- Don and Faye have gone further as we witness them enjoying each others' company in bed.
- Joan's husband got called up to Vietnam and Roger reaches out to his beloved Joanie to provide his support. After taking her out to dinner, they get held up at gun point and robbed of all their things. After all that excitement, they hook up in the street.
- Peggy's lesbian friend sets her up with the guy she met at the loft party. He lets her know that Fillmore doesn't hire African-Americans and she is not happy about it. Peggy also explains that current women's rights are also unfair.
- After Sally tries to take the train to see Don, a random stranger finds her and takes her to her father at SCDP. Betty won't come to NYC to pick up Sally for over 24 hours, so Don takes care of her until then.
- Miss Blankenship dies at her desk. Joan and Pete wheel her away so that the clients don't see her.
- Don asks Faye to take Sally to his apartment and look after her for a while. After she does, Don and Sally spend some quality time together. Sally then admits she wants to live with Don all the time. Sally throws a hissy fit when Betty comes to pick her up.
That's not a strategy, that's two strategies connected by the word and. I can do "where the pros go" or I can do "everyone's welcome," not both.Don
- Permalink: That's not a strategy, that's two strategies connected by the wo...
I have to say, most of the things Negroes can't do, I can't to either...and nobody seems to care.Peggy
- Permalink: I have to say, most of the things Negroes can't do, I can't to e...