- Avery decides to go to Atlanta with the big music producer.
- Gunnar breaks up with Haley, kisses Scarlett, and confuses everyone's feelings.
- Juliette has a wonderful time with Sean's family before his mother reveals that she doesn't approve of Juliette. The songstress then proposes to Sean.
- The photos of Teddy and Peggy are released, and he tells Rayna truth, which was the embezzlement problem. She doesn't know if she can trust him anymore.
- The label loves the duet by Rayna and Juliette, and wants the two of them two co-headline a tour again.
- Deacon is offered to go on tour with the Revel Kings, and he takes it.
Want more Nashville?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!