Pretty Little Liars Season 1 Episode 6
There's No Place Like Homecoming
A lot went down at the homecoming dance this week. For instance...
- Aria tried to explain to Ezra that A was stalking her. Ezra responded by saying he could never hate her, he just hates himself for trying to make her change. It was a sweet speech and these two clearly aren't done yet.
- Spencer brought Alex as a date, but Melissa pulled him aside and said Spencer was just using him to prove a point to their father. He eventually believed her and left.
- Hanna bonded a bit with Lucas, a funny dork in the virginity club. He gave her a ride to Jenna's therapist, who turned out to be Toby's therapist because Hanna foun his file. It was that Toby was sleeping with his step-sister!!! This was the information A used to blackmail Toby into taking the blame for the fire/accident.
- Speaking of Toby, he was Emily's date for the dance. This bothered all the girls, of course, especially Maya. He ended up alone with Emily in a classroom because he wanted to explain something to her. But after the girls found out the news about him, they texted Emily to get the heck out of there. She tried. She ran. But Toby followed and the episode ended with Emily somehow falling, possibly dead. After all, the final scene of the show was a mysterious person painting over the population sign of Rosewood, reducing it by one person.
How did I just go from wearing mom jeans to being Samantha Ronson?Aria
- Permalink: How did I just go from wearing mom jeans to being Samantha Ronso...
Lions and tigers and bitches, oh my! There's no place like homecoming.A
- Permalink: Lions and tigers and bitches, oh my! There's no place like homec...