Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
SAMCRO is let out of prison after 14 months to kick off the premiere, and here's what went down from there...
- Opie married Lyla.
- Jax told Tara - who has been raising Abel and also their son together, Thomas, by herself - that he wanted to leave the club and make a life with her. He even proposed. He just said he had to wait until the right time, which would be aided along when Clay was forced to step down as President due to his hands.
- Clay expressed a fear over that to Gemma, saying his days were numbered. He needed a big score before he could leave and he thought a new deal running guns with the Russians to the Irish would be it.
- But a new law enforcement team is on to this deal. There's Sheriff Eli Roosevelt, who did not greet the Sons arrival home kindly; and an ADA named Lincoln Potter who has a man inside with the Russians. He wants to bring RECO charges against all groups.
- Elsewhere, Unser's wife left him and the guy is in really bad shape.
- Otto also goes through the process of getting himself to the medical ward, via a fake suicide attempt, so he can kill an inmate there who we believe stabbed Jax in jail.
- Clay and Jax make a deal with the Russians, who have been getting a huge percentage by assuming all the risk in the transactions with the Irish. SAMCRO just has to check out the guns. When Juice and Bobby do so, they turn around and gun down their Russian partners. Back at the wedding, Jax kills the main Russian. Included in the group of victims? The undercover ATF agent, who the Sons don't know existed. They dump all the bodies at Charming Heights, the location where Mayor Hale wants to build new homes.
- Finally, Gemma discovers the letters Maureen left and Tara has read.