A lot went down on The Big C this week. To wit:
- Cathy and Paul had dinner at Dr. Sherman's house, where they met his young, hot, intelligent wife. The doctor also gave a speech that inspired Cathy to suggest an Italian trip for the holidays.
- How will they afford that? Via Paul's cut of the money from people stealing at Buy More. Cathy discovered and didn't like it, but then figured she might as well enjoy it while she can.
- Lee also turned down Cathy's offer to find him a new trial. He's resigned to dying now.
- Mik proposed to Andrea! She said yes.
- Paul got himself hooked on cocaine again, after a buyer for the stolen goods paid in powder. That can't be a good thing for Mr. J.