Let's go over the latest episode of The Mentalist, shall we?
- Manuel Montero is found murdered in a museum. He was an antiquities trader and gun runner. During the investigation, the CBI team find out that he was friends with Todd Johnson and gave him the gun he used to kill several police officers.
- La Roche tells Hightower that she is one of five people at CBI that he suspects of killing Todd Johnson. When her fingerprints show up at the murder scene, she becomes the prime suspect.
- Jane confronts Hightower about murdering Johnson and her connection to Red John. When the CBI team come to arrest her she takes Jane hostage and escapes.
- Turns out Hightower is being set up and she and Jane are working together. Jane helps Hightower get past the CBI perimeter and flee with her children. They make an agreement to work together to find Red John’s accomplice and bring him down. Jane tells no one, not even Lisbon.
Cho: I don't want to cross Hobo Alley to order lunch from a truck that's near the sewage ditch under the freeway.
Rigsby: But there's tacos there.
- Permalink: I don't want to cross Hobo Alley to order lunch from a truck tha...
You've been LaRoched haven't you?Jane
- Permalink: You've been LaRoched haven't you?