On this episode of The Vampire Diaries...
- Elena and Stefan both dream of a perfect life together because Markos is trying to draw the final Dopplegangers together.
- He tells Damon it's because he needs their blood to life a curse placed on them by the witches and nothing more. He tries to prove himself by ending these visions.
- But we later see Tyler, possessed by a Passenger, bring Markos the Travelers Knife, which Markos destroys. He wants to take over Mystic Falls.
- Damon, meanwhile, tells Elena he doesn't want to be her friend.
We can always go kill people!Enzo
- Permalink: We can always go kill people!
Stefan: You censor your journal? Pretty sure that’s against journal rules.
Elena: And I’m pretty sure you’re not the journal police.
- Permalink: And I’m pretty sure you’re not the journal police.