Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
On the second episode of The Walking Dead...
- Lori and Shane get it on in the woods.
- Rick learns that the voice on the radio is Glenn. He helps Rick find safety.
- The zombies discover the hideout of the survivors.
- Merle Dixon gets into a fight and tries to become leader. Rick handcuffs him to the roof and ultimately takes the place of leader.
- The group of survivors attempts to locate the sewers as a way out. Unfortunately, there are zombies down there.
- Rick comes up with the idea of covering up himself and Glenn up with dead body parts and blood to mask the smell of human from the zombies.
- Glenn and Rick pretend to be zombies and reach the truck.
- Glenn drives around the city with the car alarm going off to distract the zombies while Rick picks the others up in the truck.
- T-Dog leaves Merle on the roof after he drops the key down a hole. He locks the door to the roof.
- The survivors escape and head towards the camp outside the city.
- Glenn drives the car out of the city in excitement.