On the second episode of The Walking Dead...
- Lori and Shane get it on in the woods.
- Rick learns that the voice on the radio is Glenn. He helps Rick find safety.
- The zombies discover the hideout of the survivors.
- Merle Dixon gets into a fight and tries to become leader. Rick handcuffs him to the roof and ultimately takes the place of leader.
- The group of survivors attempts to locate the sewers as a way out. Unfortunately, there are zombies down there.
- Rick comes up with the idea of covering up himself and Glenn up with dead body parts and blood to mask the smell of human from the zombies.
- Glenn and Rick pretend to be zombies and reach the truck.
- Glenn drives around the city with the car alarm going off to distract the zombies while Rick picks the others up in the truck.
- T-Dog leaves Merle on the roof after he drops the key down a hole. He locks the door to the roof.
- The survivors escape and head towards the camp outside the city.
- Glenn drives the car out of the city in excitement.
Want more The Walking Dead?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!