7. Hayden Panettiere - I'm a Girl
A Juliette Barnes hit before Juliette Barnes got a whole lot more complicated, "I'm a Girl" is pop country at its finest.
8. Lennon & Maisy Stella - Ho Hey
Lennon and Maisy Stella's surprise cover of The Lumineers' hit song shows vocal stylings far beyond their years.
9. Clare Bowen - Lookin' For a Place to Shine
Long defined as part of a duo with Gunnar, at the Opry, Scarlett proved she can hold her own solo and then some.
10. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio - I Will Fall
An underrated Scarlett-Gunnar collaboration, if there is such a thing.
11. Hayden Panettiere ft. Charles Esten - Undermine
Determined to be taken seriously as an artist and human being, Juliette enlisted none other than Deacon's songwriting services. "Undermine" was the result.
Wait! There's more! Just click "Next" below: