Here are a few All My Children spoilers for the upcoming week...
- Tests performed on Spike confirm he has gone deaf, probably for the rest of his life.
- Kendall (Alicia Minshew) turns a deaf ear (ironically) to Spike’s final diagnosis because she can’t bear to believe a word of it.
- Kendall affixes herself to Spike’s side. She's unstable.
- Zach (Thorsten Kaye, pictured) firmly holds Ryan responsible for Spike’s deaf condition.
- Josh fills Greenlee in on what the doctors have discovered about Spike’s deaf condition.
- Greenlee heads over to Spike’s room, to see for herself how the little boy’s faring, which Josh (Colin Egglesfield) takes notice of.
Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter and on Google+.