But with new album Custom Built hitting stores today, the Rock of Love star related his favorite hot weather tunes to People:
1. "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd: "As a kid at summer camp, I'd whip out the acoustic guitar, and the ladies came running. Now, the minute they hear it they throw their arms up."
2. "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC: "Girls love the lyrics. It's their chance to be dirty, nasty, and fun. Not dark dirty-nastyâ€"fun dirty-nasty."
3. "Anything But Mine" by Kenny Chesney: "I love playing it later in the night."
4. "Feels Like Tonight" by Daughtry: "Summer's about letting go and having a good frame of mind. This is great for that."
5. "Cowboy" by Kid Rock: "It's a great party song."
No word on how Ambre Lake feels about these songs.