If we haven't beaten it into your heads enough yet, the second half of season two of Chuck is going to be game-changing. With the legitimate fear of not getting picked up for season three, Chuck's co-creator, Josh Schwartz, has been teasing a lot about what's to come in the last half of this season.
Miachael Ausiello has compiled a recap list of what's to come for Chuck. Some of these are old, while some are new on our site:
- Multiple weddings
- A shocking death
- Morgan departs the Buy More
- Chuck and his father are reunited
- Chuck and Sarah are going further than they ever have before
- Chevy Chase
- The return of Jeffster
- The return of Bryce
- The return of the Awesomes
- A game-changing twist that will (hopefully) launch the show into season 3.
Yeah, we can barely handle the wait, either.
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.