As we head into a new season of television, our friends at the TV Blog Coalition look back at the week that was. Here's a glance at their latest thoughts and reviews...
- With his new series, What Would Brian Boitano Make?, Brian Boitano proves that while the famed figure skater may not be a master chef, he is cute as a button. (TiFaux)
- With September fast approaching, so to are 75 new and returning TV shows. And here to ensure you don't miss a moment of your favorite (or soon-to-be favorite) show is theTVaddict.com with our printable and downloadable season premiere calendar (The TV Addict)
- Now that Project Runway is on Lifetime, Buzz wants to know which reality show on Bravo is your favorite. (BuzzSugar)
- This week, Sandie interviewed 90210's newcomer Trevor Donovan. (Daemon's TV)
- Since he is not a fan of conspiracy theories, Scooter is glad to see The National Geographic Channel try to dispel some of the common ones on the upcoming 9/11: Science and Conspiracy. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
- Afro Jazz. Capoeira. Disco that doesn't suck. This is the So You Think You Can Dance Canada Top 20, eh! and Vance rates the season 2 batch. (Tapeworthy)
- This week, Jace offered an advance review of USA's fantastic and stylish upcoming drama series White Collar, starring Tim DeKay and Matthew Bomer. (Televisionary)