We're sorry, Nicole Scherzinger.
Calling you out last week and saying Evan Lysacek put you on notice with his perfect score might have been a tad premature. You are still the one to beat. We admit it.
The lead Pussycat Doll and her partner Derek Hough not only put up their own perfect 30 in Week Eight, but followed it with a 29 in their second performance Monday.
That put quite a lot of distance between them and the other four couples ostensibly competing for the Mirror Ball trophy, but really just hoping for a spot in the finals.
Nicole and Derek's sizzling Paso Doble won them a 10-10-10 sequence from the judges, only the second routine this season to earn it (after Evan's just a week ago).
Amazingly, their adorable foxtrot was even better in our opinion. The judges disagreed and gave them a mere 29 for that one ... The Scherzinger Standard has been set.
59: Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough's scores speak for themselves.
As for the rest of the Dancing with the Stars field, none of the four other couples could touch Nicole and Derek, but two stood out in comparison to the other two.
Erin Andrews and Evan Lysacek should be safe last week. We'll say it now. Chad Ochocinco and Niecy Nash will be sweating bullets this evening. Who will survive?
Follow the jump for the list of scores from week eight of the competition ...
- Nicole Scherzinger & Derek Hough - Foxtrot: 29. Paso Doble: 30. Total: 59.
- Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Tango: 28. Rumba: 25. Total: 53.
- Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Waltz: 27. Cha-cha: 26. Total: 53.
- Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Tango - 21. Jive: 24. Total: 45.
- Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel - Waltz: 23. Paso Doble: 20. Total: 43.
Who do you think will be sent home on Dancing with the Stars?