Full disclosure: I've seen tonight's episode of Fringe already. As a result, you can - nay, you better! - visit TV Fanatic the nanosecond "Novation" concludes for a detailed review.
As for what fans can expect, read on for a few spoilers/teases/questions...
- Did the shape shifters in the season opener freak you out? There is a lot more to their story!
- Being on the Fringe team, can skepticism about Peter outlast the truth about his return?
- Why wouldn't Walter want to be the first to believe Peter is his son?
- Just how close are Nina and Olivia?
- What do shape shifters and luxury cars have in common?
- Whatever happened to the communication between the universes?
These questions and many others will be answered in tonight's fantastic episode of Fringe. Watch it live, and jump over to TV Fanatic for immediate reaction/analysis when it ends!
Carissa Pavlica is the managing editor and a staff writer and critic for TV Fanatic. She's a member of the Critic's Choice Association, enjoys mentoring writers, cats, and passionately discussing the nuances of television and film. Follow her on Twitter and email her here at TV Fanatic.