This fall on CBS we'll see yet another take on the classic and not-so-friendly super sleuth Sherlock Holmes.
Starring Johnny Lee Miller as the mythical detective and Lucy Liu in a rousing twist on the character of Dr. Watson, we got a chance to sit down with the Elementary stars at Comic-Con.
Among fun facts revealed during the interview:
- Miller was hugely attracted to Sherlock battling drug addiction.
- The addiction story brings darkness that you don't often see on television and Watson is hiding behind Sherlock's addiction for her own purposes.
- Audiences like to identify with people who are struggling.
- Liu loves the idea of relapse and the characters getting back up.
- Miller is thankful he's only playing the highly intelligent Sherlock and not writing it!
- Miller describes his experience playing both Frankenstein and the Doctor against another well-known Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch.
Carissa Pavlica is the managing editor and a staff writer for TV Fanatic. Follow her on Twitter.