The first half of Teen Wolf Season 3 comes to an end Monday night and, having gotten a sneak peek, I can assure viewers: it is chock full of great moments and fans who have enjoyed the ride this summer will not be disappointed.
The biggest question, of course, is whether our Beacon Hills heroes will stop Jennifer and Deucalion and, in the process, save the lives of the captured Guardians (aka, the parents of Allison, Scott and Stiles).
No major spoilers follow, but here are 10 statements about the summer finale that could be false... or could very well be true. Have at 'em now!
- There is some major wet t-shirt time with a few of our characters…and I’m not talking about the female ones!
- Scott comes face to face with his just-returned father, who immediately grounds him and sends him to his room.
- Allison proves once again she really knows her weapons.
- Lydia’s banshee scream is heard but this time calls Vampires to Beacon Hills.
- Derek contemplates staying with Jennifer but does NOT contemplate shaving.
- Twins Ethan and Aiden find out they aren’t really twins but part of a cloning project, a la Orphan Black.
- While captive, Scott’s mother and Stiles’ father hook up. Sadly, Argent is the odd man out.
- Stiles drives the jeep and looks amazing doing it.
- Isaac takes a beating from Jennifer and suddenly speaks with a British accent.
- A baseball bat becomes very important - and it’s not to hit a home run.
Which of these statements are true and which are false? Find out by watching the summer finale of Teen Wolf on Monday at 10 p.m. on MTV and get a sneak peek at the following trailer:
Jim Halterman is the West Coast Editor of TV Fanatic and the owner of JimHalterman.com. Follow him on Twitter.