We all know that Frozen is coming to Storybooke - but that's far from the only story in town. While some couples are feeling the chill, others are starting to heat up.
Having just watched Once Upon a Time Season 4 Episode 1, "A Tale of Two Sisters," here are a few things to hold you over until it premieres this Sunday.
Be forewarned…if you plan to go completely spoiler free, I suggest you turn back now. For everyone else, read on...
- For Frozen fans: Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, the Snow Monster and a Troll all make an appearance.
- What happened to Elsa and Anna's parents becomes the latest mystery that must be solved.
- Regina brings back someone from her Evil Queen days to help her figure out what to do about Marian.
- In the end, Regina takes the idea of finding her own happy ending in an entirely new direction.
- Emma avoids Hook but he's having none of it and gives her advice on living her life.
- Mr. Gold tries to set things right with Belle, but can it be done?
- One couple shares a very romantic dance.
And if you want to catch up with your favorite fairy tale characters, you can can watch Once Upon a Time online right here at TV Fanatic.
Once Upon a Time Season 4 kicks off on Sunday, September 28 at 8/7c. Prepare to feel an awesome chill in the air.
C. Orlando is a TV Fanatic Staff Writer. Follow her on Twitter.