TV Ratings Report: Did Viewers Follow Stalker?

at . Comments

CBS viewers were happy to follow Stalker Season 1 Episode 1 last night, as the new Kevin Williamson drama matched the figures of CSI's premiere in the same timeslot last year:

Around 9.1 million households tuned in, while the series garnered a 2.0 rating among 18-49-year olds.

Elsewhere on CBS, Jennifer Love Hewitt debuted on Criminal Minds Season 10 and helped the program earn 11.5 million viewers, along with a 2.7 ratings. That's about on par with the Season 9 opener.

Across the dial...

  • ON NBC, The Mysteries of Laura fell 11 percent in total viewers(8.9 million( and 7 percent in its rating (1.40); Law & Order: SVU (7.8 mil/1.8) dropped 23 and 18 percent, respectively; while Chicago P.D. also fell to 6.7 million and a 1.6.
  • ON ABC, The Middle was viewed by 7.1 million folksl The Goldbergs by 6.7 million; Modern Family by 10 million (a drop of 12 and; Black-ish (8 million) dropped 27 percent from its big debut; Nashville Season 3 Episode 2 matched its premiere with 5.2 million/1.5.
  • ON FOX, Hell’s Kitchen (3.8 million) and Red Band Society (3.3 million) remained steady.

Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter and on Google+.

Tags: