ABC's summer schedule will consist of three dramas and a lot of reality programming.
Rookie Blue and Mistresses are set to return and new drama, The Whispers, gets a premiere date.
Find out what else is in store as the full schedule is shown below.
Monday, May 18
- 9/8c The Bachelorette
Wednesday, May 20
- 8/7c 500 Questions (new series)
- 10/9c Celebrity Wife Swap
Tuesday, May 26
- 9/8c Extreme Weight Loss
Monday, June 1
- 10/9c The Whispers (new supernatural drama series)
Thursday, June 18
- 9/8c Mistresses (2-hour premiere)
Sunday, June 21
- 8/7c Celebrity Family Feud
- 9/8c BattleBots (new series)
Thursday, June 25
- 10/9c Rookie Blue
Sunday, August 2
- 8/7c Bachelor in Paradise (2-hour special premiere)
Monday, August 3
- 8/7c Bachelor in Paradise (regular time slot premiere)
Carissa Pavlica is the managing editor and a staff writer for TV Fanatic. She's a member of the Broadcast Television Journalists Association (BTJA), enjoys mentoring writers, wine, and passionately discussing the nuances of television. Follow her on Twitter and email her here at TV Fanatic.