Dr. Marlena Evans (born October 7, 1956) is a character on Days of Our Lives. Deidre Hall, the only actress to play Marlena, has done so from 1976-1987 and 1991-present.
Through the course of her existence on the program, Marlena has experienced what some consider to be the most outrageous circumstances of any character in soap opera history.
This list includes, but is not limited to, possession by the devil, a fall from a 30th-story-window (which she survived), being used as a surrogate mother for genetically engineered babies during a (four-year) coma, being hypnotized to believe she was a serial killer, and falling down stairs, which led to a miscarriage - and hysterical amnesia. She has also been kidnapped numerous times in the past 30 years.
- Frank Evans (Father)
- Martha Evans (Mother)
- Samantha Evans (Sister, deceased)
- John Black, 12/2006-
- Alex North (Dissolved)
- Donald "Don" Craig Sr. (Divorced)
- Roman Brady (Divorced)
- Eugene Bradford (Invalid)
- John Black (Invalid; first time)
- John Black (Invalid; second time)
- Donald "DJ" Craig Jr. (with Donald "Don" Craig Sr., deceased)
- Eric Brady II (with Roman Brady; twin)
- Samantha "Sami" Brady Roberts (with Roman Brady; twin)
- Isabella "Belle" Black (with John Black)