You can expect both this class and my penis to be more focused and rewarding.

Duncan

Abed: We really should start learning people's names.
Jeff: I agree with the brown Jamie Lee Curtis.

Oh I'm serious, baby. I am Yahoo Serious. I'm Serious FM. Welcome to the world serious of seriousness sponsored by Honey Nut Seerioes.

Jeff

You ever go into the bathroom and find parsley in your teeth that your friends hadn't told you about? Now imagine your teeth are a uterus and that parsley is a half-chinese baby.

Pierce

Jeff: How old is he again?
Annie: 30-something I guess. He has a land-line and uses the world album.

Yes, you heard me right. I have stopped drinking. May lead you to the fact that I could no longer get an erection. Now that I'm on the wagon, you can expect both this class and my penis to be more focused and rewarding.

Professor Duncan

I wish my mouth was farther away from my brain. I wish my brain had its own brain.

Troy

Is it Jean Claude van Overbite?

Jeff

That's before he started using his name as a pun. It's making me so Changry.

Jeff

Troy: Is it black Michael Chiklis?
Annie: No!
Pierce: Is it white George Foreman
Britta: You guys are talking about the same person. He's biracial, his name is David and he's a human being.

I checked all Pierce's wardrobes for portals to magical worlds. All I found was something called Emmanuelle in Space on laser disc. I couldn't watch it but it sounded sexy. Laser. Disc.

Troy

Community Season 2 Episode 12 Quotes

Troy: Is it black Michael Chiklis?
Annie: No!
Pierce: Is it white George Foreman
Britta: You guys are talking about the same person. He's biracial, his name is David and he's a human being.

I checked all Pierce's wardrobes for portals to magical worlds. All I found was something called Emmanuelle in Space on laser disc. I couldn't watch it but it sounded sexy. Laser. Disc.

Troy