9-1-1: Lone Star Season 3 Episode 18
A Bright And Cloudless Morning
- Owen has flashbacks to the morning of 9/11 whe he was in bed with Gwyn.
- He goes to the doctor and finds out he has a mast on his lung. He hasn't worked dup on the nerve to tell TK yeat an needs tests to see if it's cancerous or not. But he he does share it with TOmmy.
- Judd is with the guy who owns the building and other and Wyatt gets to call Grace on dispatch.
- They have to find a way ut of there and everyone listens to Judd. They get judd out with help from the others and Waat supposedly has this job.
- Everyone is relieved that Judd is out but Owen gets trapped in there when he goes to save someone else and has everyone worried.
- Owen has flashbacks to a man he tried to save when he was at the world trade center and is reminded to let his PTSD go.
- He dreams about Gwyn and has one last conversation with her before waking up at the hospital. Everyone is there for him.
- He talks to TK about the spots on his lungs and encourages TK to do a will.
- He meets up with TOmmy some time later and reveals that his presumed masts were just a fungal infection. He and Tommy have a friendly conversation
- TKwakes Carlos up in the middle of the night and wants to do his will and also proposes. Carlos accepts. They throw a party for their friends to share the good news.
- 9-1-1: Lone Star
- 9-1-1: Lone Star Season 3
- Episode Number: