Grey's Anatomy Season 19 Episode 2
Wasn't Expecting That
- Simone leaves home and her grandmother sends her off but she has dementia.
- Lucas is staying at the hospital and says he doesn't want special favors.
- Two boys who thought they had food posiioning, college roommates, end up having symptoms that are escsalating when one of them has a rash breaking out everywhere.
- Teddy is still pissed off that Owen is in all this trouble and has to follow up after him for everything and has to follow him up with cases.
- Jo and Bailey have a mommy and daughter play date.
- The one college kid starts to code as they must figure out what's wrong with him.
- Maggie realizes that Winston is mad at her because of how she's cutting him down at work.
- Levi heads to Joe's to talk to Helm who is now working there to come back to work but she's content where she is for now
- Mer tells the interns to solve the medical mystery together.
- Lucas doesn't want Amelia to hover over him and he can tell Blue thinks something is up.
- Jules has to do a amputation on Chase and Link guides her.
- Simone figures out talking to his roommate that he may have mengiccocal disease and that's what is wrong wtih him.
- Baley tells Jo that she's still not ready to come back.
- Webber apologizes to Nick and agrees to help him.
- OWen and Mika have saved Harold the guy who had his wife's phone stuck in his ass.
- Maggie apologizes to WInston. He reminds her that she has to teach the new ones.
- Meredith encouragses Simone to be there for Jules because she had a rough time with the amputation.
- Blue tells Lucas that he thinks he's sleeping with Amelia.
- Mer tries to talk to Nick agawin and finally succeeds in explaining how she went numb and she still loves him. He agrees to go to Zola's presentation with her.
- Zola is presenting something about Alhzeimers but she starts having a panic attack and says that her mother and aunt will die from it too.
- Grey's Anatomy
- Grey's Anatomy Season 19
- Episode Number: