Television dates have a habit of going extremely well or extremely bad. It's all too rare for it to fall in the middle.
Some dates were so amazing that we were jealous just watching them, and others were so cringe-worthy that we couldn't stand the second-hand embarrassment.
As a result, our expectiations either became too high, or too low.
We created a slideshow below of 13 TV dates we wish we never attended!
1. Eric and Donna's first date - That 70's Show
2. Cheryl and Toni's unofficial "Love, Simon" date - Riverdale
3. Doug and Carrie's vacation - King of Queens
4. Jane and Michael's recreated date - Jane the Virgin
5. Tate and Violet's Halloween date - American Horror Story
6. Nick and Jess' first date that wasn't a date, and then was - New Girl
Wait! There's more TV Dates We Wish We Never Attended! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine, How I Met Your Mother, That 70's Show, Riverdale, New Girl, Friends, Jane the Virgin, The Vampire Diaries, Parks and Recreation, The Resident, American Horror Story
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, That 70's Show Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, The Resident Slideshows, American Horror Story Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch