We're all guilty of it.
We compare our friends to the ones on television and try to find the similarities. Sometimes we do and it's spot on. We've all got a friend who's a Charlotte...or a Samantha.
Other times, it's not as easy to spot ourselves in friendships on TV and we end up envious of what we see on our screens.
Whether your group of friends is already on point, or they leave something to be desired, here are some of television's best groups of friends that will inspire your #SquadGoals.
1. The Pretty Little Liars
2. The Gang from How I Met Your Mother
3. The Loftmates on New Girl
4. The Brooklyn Nine-Nine Precinct
5. The Friends
6. Gabbi, Sofia, and Yolanda on Young & Hungry
Wait! There's more TV Groups That Give Us Serious Squad Goals! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Friends, Supernatural, Gilmore Girls, Once Upon a Time, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, HIMYM Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Christine Laskodi