There are more mysteries in heaven and earth (and the Bad Place) than are dreamt of in Chidi's philosophy class. The race to solve murder mysteries, medical mysteries, or mysteries about the past, often leads to television protagonists finding the answer to the mystery they never thought they could solve -- love.
The more cynically minded might think it is contrived to romantically pair up characters who make a career (or extracurricular activity) out of solving mysteries. If doctors and
detectives can't date their colleagues on medical and police procedural shows, who else can possibly they hook up with?
However, a shared goal isn't what keeps these romances sizzling (often for seasons). Solving mysteries together is a very intimate act and certainly was the catalyst these characters needed in order to fess up about being in love.
1. Betty and Jughead - Riverdale
2. Lucy & Wyatt - Timeless
3. Zoe & Kevin - This Is Us
4. Jake & Amy - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
5. Meredith & Derek - Grey's Anatomy
6. Jamie and Eddie - Blue Bloods
Wait! There's more Mystery-Solving TV Couples! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Riverdale, Timeless, This Is Us, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Grey's Anatomy, Blue Bloods, Lucifer, The Resident, The Blacklist, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gossip Girl, The Flash, Castle, The Good Place, Chicago PD
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Timeless Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Blue Bloods Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows, The Resident Slideshows, The Blacklist Slideshows, TBBT Slideshows, Bones Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Gossip Girl Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Castle Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Chicago PD Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Becca Newton